|Elekit TU-879S with Fostex FE206E Rear-Loaded Horn Speakers|
However, there is good news - the follow-up tube amplifier kit to the Elekit TU-879S, the Elekit TU-8200 is now available from TubeDepot (USA) and VK Music (Canada). The renowned Elekit designer, Mr. Fujita, has gone back to the drawing board to design a superior tube amplifier kit from top to bottom. The Elekit TU-8200 will allow the kit builder to enjoy fine tube audio sound in just a few evenings.
|Parts - Elekit TU-8200 Tube Amp Kit|
Some of the improvements over the Elekit TU-879S tube amplifier kit include:
- Three Selectable output modes - Ultra-linear, Triode, or Pentode by changing a jumper on PCB.
- TU-8200 kit ships with a R-core power transformer that supports 100V, 115V, 200V, and 230V mains.
- Improvements to the audio and power supply circuitry.
- Headphone output.
- Optional Elekit PS-3249 DAC to decode audio from computer USB source.
|Elekit TU-8200 - 6L6 Tube Amplifier Kit - Rear|
Elekit TU-8200 Main Specifications
- 2 X 12AU7, 2 X 6L6GC (can also use 6CA7, EL34, KT66, KT77, KT88, 6550)
- Output Modes: Ultra-linear, Pentode or Triode mode
- 6L6GC (Ultra Linear) 8W + 8W (8 ohms)
- 6L6GC (Pentode) 8.2W + 8.2W (8 ohms)
- 6L6GC (Triode) 4W + 4W (8 ohms)
- Speaker Impedance: 4-6.3 ohm and 8-16 ohm
- Headphone: Standard jack (6.4mm DIA)
- Power Consumption: 60W (with 6L6GC)
- Weight: 14.55lbs (6.6 kg)
- Dimensions: Width 9.92" (252mm) x Height 6.22" (158mm) x Depth 11.22" (285mm)
|Elekit TU-8200 - 6L6 Tube Amplifier Kit|